Looking for a synergy among the companies part of the Group SEEI, in the management of change we must consider the following:
1) Successful organizations:
· Know how to overcome antibodies that reject the changes.
· Know how to grasp the opportunities and avoid the pitfalls.
· Understand that the big jumps are associated with large profits.
· Understand that improvements are gradual and need to be continuously sufficient.
2) The successful large-scale changes:
· They are complex events.
· They manifest and distribute in eight steps that occur in three phases:
PHASE 1: THE HEART OF CHANGE IS IN THE EMOTIONS
· Create and establish a sense of urgency
· Build the team sponsor or guide
· Develop the vision and strategy for change
PHASE 2: CREATING THE CLIMATE FOR CHANGE
· Communicate to gain followers
· Allow and encourage action
· Create or generate short-term wins
PHASE 3: ENGAGE, STIMULATE, AND ACTIVATE THE ORGANIZATION
· Do not stop, do not surrender; persist
· Anchor set the new culture
3) The central challenge in each of the eight steps is:
· Change the behavior of people.
· Strategy, systems and culture.
4) The heart of this change in emotions
5) Reasons for failure of change efforts:
· Lack of sense of urgency.
· Weak guide.
· Lack of vision.
· Lack of discretion and concentration in making decisions.
· Lack of vision to effectively communicate by a factor of ten.
· Failure to remove obstacles to the new vision.
· Lack of systematic planning and short-term goals.
· Premature declaration of victory
· Lack of anchors changes in organizational culture.